Participants (individuals or pairs) can create a realistic setting around manufactured or custom-built farm toys.
- Interest – How well does the exhibit draw attention?
- Neatness – Does the project have eye appeal? Is the display pleasant to look at?
- Workmanship – Are there smooth edges? No glue or cracks showing?
- Creativity – How well did participant use original materials? Is it custom built?
- Realistic – Is the display real with the season portrayed? Is the display correct to scale?
- Detail – Does the exhibit have fine detail making it look realistic? Does the display have the proper amount of detail? It is not over-done.