2-track show with trucks and tractors running at the same time.
- 1$0.00 entry fee per class. $25.00 pit pass at Rte. 30 entrance.
- All tractors and trucks must be on grounds and registered by 5 p.m.—No exceptions.
- All entries can enter after 1:30 p.m. – Quiet Please!
- All entries to enter at NE gate off Route 30.
- Only vehicles hauling or participating will be allowed in pit area. Please cooperate!
- For safety sake, we encourage the use of wheelie bars or rollover protection. This is not a requirement.
- Any motorized vehicles (ATVs, UTVs, golf carts, etc.) must stay in the pit area. These vehicles are NOT allowed across the track into the general fairgrounds.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the fairgrounds.
Farm Stock Classes:
- A—4750# – No radials or cut tires. 15.5 x 39 max tire size. No turbos. Stock block and carburation. No tubular manifolds. 18” max drawbar height. Stock RPMs (10% max over factory RPM)
- B—6500# – No radials or cut tires. No turbos. Stock carburation. 18” max
drawbar height. Stock RPMs (10% max over factory RPM)
- C—8000# – 1965 and older tractors only. No turbos. 20” max drawbar height.
- D—6800# – Gas truck, street stock. (See Street Stock Rules page 86)
- E—8000# – Diesel truck, street stock. (See Street Stock Rules page 86)
- F—6500# – Mechanics Special. No radials or cut tires. No turbos. 18” max drawbar height. Non-stock RPMs allowed.
- Announcements or changes made prior to pull pre-empt information previously published.
- Pullers use Rte. 30 fairgrounds entrance. $25.00 pit pass per person collected at Rte. 30 entrance.
- Classes A & B: 18” max. drawbar height – all other tractor classes 20”.
- No hitches closer than 18” from center of the rear axle.
- No duals, four-wheel drives or chains.
- Drivers MUST be 16 years of age. Those under 18 years of age must have written parental/guardian permission.
- Anything falling from tractor or truck while hooked to sled is grounds for disqualification.
- No riders or reckless driving.
- Drivers must remain seated at all times.
- Tractors must be factory stock equipped, block, pump, etc. with single turbo.
- Front-end weights shall not extend beyond 28” from front of tractor frame.
- Classes D & E: see street stock rules on page 86.
- Harassment of ANY official will not be tolerated, and will lead to immediate disqualification and
forfeiture of entry fees and premiums.
- Judges’ decision will be final regarding pull and/or equipment.
- Any pullers with alcoholic beverages will be disqualified and will forfeit entry fees and premiums.
- NO SANCTIONED OR PREVIOUSLY SANCTIONED TRACTORS.