2-track show with trucks and tractors running at the same time.
- Pullers use Route 30 fairgrounds entrance. Pit fee $20 per person. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Classes A & B: 18” max. drawbar height – all other tractor classes 20”.
- No hitches closer than 18” from center of the rear axle.
- No duals, four-wheel drives or chains.
- Drivers MUST be 16 years of age. Those under 18 years of age must have written parental/guardian permission.
- Anything falling from tractor or truck while hooked to sled is grounds for disqualification.
- No riders or reckless driving.
- Drivers must remain seated at all times.
- Tractors must be factory stock equipped, block, pump, etc. with single turbo.
- Front-end weights shall not extend beyond 28” from front of tractor frame.
- Classes D & E: see street stock rules on page 86 of the fair book.
- Drivers are eligible for free admission at the gate.
- Harassment of ANY official will not be tolerated, and will lead to immediate disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees and premiums.
- Judges’ decision will be final regarding pull and/or equipment.
- Any pullers with alcoholic beverages will be disqualified and will forfeit entry fees and premiums.
- NO SANCTIONED OR PREVIOUSLY SANCTIONED TRACTORS.
Premiums Paid (All Classes):