Click on an image or department name below for more information.
Project Check-in: Wednesday, July 26, 4-9pm – Commercial Building
Judging: Thursday, July 7, 8am – Commercial Building
Exhibitors need not be present for judging
Project Pick-up: Sunday, July 30, 12pm – Commercial Building
Times subject to change. Please check www.leecounty4hcenter.com or Lee Co. Fair & 4-H Show on Facebook for current information.
Entry Fee: $2 per project
Open Show Rules
- Open to residents of any county and age
- Entries MUST be submitted online or to the Fair Office by due July 1, 2023. Entries received after July 1 will be assessed a $2.00 late fee per entry. No entries will be accepted after July 15, 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS. Entries can be mailed to the Lee Co. Fair Association, 1574 Nachusa Rd., Dixon, IL 61021.
- Exhibitors must conform to the rules listed in General Fair Rules & Jr. Show Rules.
- Limit of 2 entries per class
- All entries must be the work of the exhibitor and original.
- Cannot enter projects previously entered in Lee County Open Show.
- Entries may not be entered in both Open and 4-H/Jr Show.
- Exhibits should be prepped for display to protect from fair life but still be visible to public.
- Exhibits not in harmony or good taste with a family-oriented county fair will be disqualified and not displayed.
- Judge’s decision is final.